Custom Search

mate1.com

by John Doe

Mate1 is yet another dating site that uses fake profiles, Mate1 apparently hires “online ambassadors” to write to new members, pretending they want to correspond. If you have any views on this website please share.

Related terms: Mate #1 Chat, Mate1 Profile Home Page, Mate1 Dating Service, Mate1 Phone Number, Mate1 Notices, Mate1 Reviews, Mate1 Videos, Mate1 Log In

{ 3 comments… read them below or add one }

1 Jim0734 October 6, 2011 at 11:33 am

Mate1 probably only has about 20% genuine profiles which isn’t bad in this crooked industry but you have to find them! The other 80% on the other hand are paid to find you to either guide you to their webcam or explain that despite their American profile, they have just moved to Lagos and after a few messages are intending to ask for your help.

Free admission for women means anyone can log in from all over the world, paste a phone in from the internet and try to pick their way into your credit cards.

Mate1 do at least try to stop this mass fraud but it won’t work until they charge girls a $1 a month. That makes good moral sense, but turning a blind eye to thousands of phoney profiles makes far more money.

Reply

2 Mate1 Customer Service December 7, 2011 at 4:37 pm

This is just a friendly reminder to potential customers to feel free to get in touch with us! Mate1.com is committed to finding solutions for its members and offers some of the best Customer Support available in the online dating industry, including 7-day-a-week toll-free phone support(1-888-688-4760, or 514 907-0015 if you are outside North America), round-the-clock email support – support@mate1.com, as well as a live chat support feature available during normal business hours. Many similar sites offer only limited support options, some lacking even a phone number to get in touch with their staff. We’re even open for most holidays, and we post specific holiday hours directly on our Contact Us page when we’re not.

Please get in touch with our Customer Support team regarding any issues you are experiencing, or any technical difficulties you have encountered and we’ll be happy to try and resolve them with you. That’s what we’re here for!

For your convenience, here is a direct link to our site’s Help/Contact Us page, which contains most of our contact options.

http://www.mate1.com/nw/faq

For additional options, please access our Help/Contact Us page from within your account itself after logging in, which you can do from this link:

http://www.mate1.com/nw/login

Reply

3 Mate1Support December 8, 2011 at 6:25 pm

We certainly understand your concern about certain Mate1 profiles.

If another member on the site is trying to obtain your email address, promote another business on our site, solicit you or ask you for money, that member needs to be reported immediately so that we may remove them off the site for violating our Terms & Conditions.

We do our very best to prevent people from misrepresenting themselves in their descriptions as well. However, because we have millions of profiles on our site, with thousands more being created on a daily basis, from time to time you will encounter a profile which is not honestly representing that member’s true status, age, location, etc. For that and other reasons, we have provided a “Report a Problem” link at the bottom of a member’s profile. If you suspect someone of being flagrantly dishonest about something important in their profile/photos/description, or of otherwise violating our Terms of Service, please report that to us so we can investigate further as needed.

Please get in touch with our Mate1 Customer Support team regarding any issues you are experiencing, or any technical difficulties you have encountered and we’ll be happy to try and resolve them with you. That’s what we’re here for!

For your convenience, here is a direct link to our site’s Help/Contact Us page, which contains most of our contact options.

http://www.mate1.com/nw/faq

Reply

Leave a Comment


six + = seven

Previous post:

Next post: